- 16 chicken wing drumettes (2 pounds total)
- Hunt's Tomato Ketchup 28 Oz
- 2 tablespoons salt-free Cajun seasoning, divided (see Tip)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil.
- Toss chicken and 5 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in a large bowl. Arrange on the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces over. Bake until no longer pink, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, stir the remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, ketchup, lemon juice, honey and dry mustard in a large sealable container. Transfer half the mixture to a small sealable container; cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Add the chicken to the remaining sauce in the large container. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Tote the chicken and sauce to the tailgate in an insulated cooler. To serve, transfer the chicken to a large foil pan and place on the rack of a charcoal or gas grill directly over medium coals or heat. Cover and grill until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with the reserved sauce.