- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ medium Onion
- 200 ml Coconut Cream 6.5 oz
- 200 ml Coconut Milk 6.5 oz
- 2 Tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 Chicken Breast Fillet
- 10 Green Beans Halved
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Erythritol (SoNourished) optional
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Coriander diced
- 1 Red Chilli (To Serve)
How To Make
1. Dice the onion, and place into a frying pan with the coconut oil. Cook until the onion is translucent.
2. Add the coconut cream in with the onion and cook for 5 mins.
3. Add the Green Curry Paste and cook for another 2 mins.
4. Dice the chicken into 1-inch pieces, and place into the pan along with the halved green beans, coconut milk, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves. Cook for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked.
5. Add the erythritol and diced coriander. Mix well and serve with Riced Cauliflower (for you) and jasmine rice for the others.
source : fatforweightloss