1 1/2 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) cubed
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp vinegar apple cider or rice vinegar
1/2 tsp ginger powder or minced fresh
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
Optional serving ideas
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 green onion minced
green vegetable broccoli or other
- Start cooking rice and vegetables if applicable.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1-2 tsp oil and cubed chicken.
- Fry 2-3 minutes per side until nicely browned. If not browning, increase heat and continue for another minute.
- Add sauce mixture to chicken and stir continuously until it thickens to coat the chicken.
- Remove from heat. Serve in bowls with rice and vegetable, and garnish with optional sesame seeds and green onion. Enjoy!
- For the chicken to brown properly, there should be a bit of space between the pieces in the pan. Fry in batches if your pan is small or you're doubling the recipe.
Source : tipbuzz