- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat boiler. In a large bowl, toss chicken and artichokes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°, turning chicken and artichokes halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe source: tasteofhome