- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 – 3 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- chicken with crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, sauté onions and celery for 2 to 3 minutes in olive oil until slightly tender. Add cream cheese, soup, and the packet of dressing mix until well combined and heat over low heat.
- Add the chicken and mix together. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Separate each of the crescent rolls and place on a large cookie sheet.
- Add a spoonful of the chicken mixture at the large end of the dough triangle and roll up, folding the crescent roll on both sides.
- Bake chicken with crescent rolls for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Source : writtenreality