- 1 1/2- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (or boxes) cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz each (don't add water)
- 1-2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 stick butter, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. egg noodles, uncooked
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot, then top with the soups (no water added) and sprinkle with the spices. Add butter slices to the top, and pour in the chicken broth.
2. Cook over low heat for 5-6 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred into large chunks with two forks.
3. Add the shredded chicken back to the pot along with the dry egg noodles and stir. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, until noodles are tender. Enjoy!
Source : belleofthekitchen