- ½ cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (about ½ of a lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. poultry seasoning
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
For the Salad:
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- fresh parmesan cheese, shaved
- garlic parmesan croutons
1. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in a resealable plastic baggie. Marinate for 3 hours or longer, preferably overnight.
2. Cook chicken on preheated grill until each chicken breast reaches the internal temperature of 165ºF. Let chicken rest.
3. Meanwhile, prepare salad with romaine lettuce, croutons, and parmesan cheese.
4. Slice chicken and serve over lettuce. Drizzle with caesar dressing. Top with some freshly grated parmesan cheese if desired. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Source : yummyhealthyeasy