- 8 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup pepper
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Celery sticks
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. Set wings aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, hot sauce, butter and vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until butter is melted and sauce is heated through. Cool.
- In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine sugar and seasonings. Add chicken wings in batches; seal bag and toss to coat evenly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with sauce.
Recipe source: tasteofhome