- 2 lbs chicken breasts or chicken tenders boneless and skinless
- 12 oz cream cheese block and a half
- 2 1 oz packets of Dry Ranch Seasoning mix or 4 tbs or make your own homemade version - see recipe below
- 8 oz bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup bone broth or water
- Note: If you are doing strict Keto you will want to note the Dry Ranch Seasoning packets contain maltodextrin. It's an ingredient I try to stay away from myself. You can make the homemade dry ranch seasoning recipe below and skip the buttermilk powder too. The cream cheese and cheddar cheese will create a thick cream sauce that is very tasty without these ingredients. And if you want a thicker cream sauce as the base of this recipe, you can always add a keto approved thickener such as Xantham Gum powder too. Add a very small amount. I would start off with 1/8 of a teaspoon and maybe go up to a 1/4 teaspoon.
- Place 1 cup of liquid (bone broth or water) in the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Prep the cream cheese by cutting the blocks into large cubes.
- Add the chicken to the pressure cooker.
- Add the cream cheese and seasonings on top of the chicken.
- Set the pressure cooker to high for 10 minutes for chicken tenders or 12 minutes for full chicken breasts.
- Once the time is up,do a quick release.
- Carefully remove the chicken and shred it using two forks.
- Place the shredded chicken back in the liquid juices that are reserved in the pressure cooker.
- Add the cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles to the shredded chicken and the ingredients together.
- Place the lid back on the pressure cooker (but don't turn it on, it will be hot enough to melt the cheese and warm the bacon) for about 5 minutes. Letting the ingredients sit for a few minutes will allow the sauce to thicken.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Source : isavea2z