Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
For 6 servings
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 36 2-inch won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Soy sauce, for serving
How To Make:
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and white pepper.
2. To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water.
3. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.
To freeze, place uncooked potstickers in a single layer on a baking sheet overnight. Transfer to freezer bags.
Source : gardenandtable