- ¼ cup (60 mL) liquid honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb (907 g) chicken drumsticks (10 drumsticks)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, soy sauce and garlic.
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel. Add to the honey sauce and stir to coat. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in oven, turning occasionally, until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, about 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!