1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or other vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/8 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large Pyrex measuring cup or mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large, ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- To grill
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil. Let chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Source : momontimeout