- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat pulled off and shredded
- 2 small heads Chinese green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup sweet chili garlic sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (I used calamansi - yum)
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- crushed peanuts for topping
- Cook the peas according to directions. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Combine chicken, cabbage, peas, carrots, cucumbers, and green onions. Toss to combine. Cover and chill for an hour.
- Whisk the chili sauce, honey, oil, vinegar, lime juice, and wasabi paste until well mixed. Chill for an hour.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well. Sprinkle each serving with crushed peanuts.
Recipe source: gardenandtable