- 12 ounces bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- 1 lb. fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper adjust to your personal preference.
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes adjust to your personal preference.
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach chopped or torn with stems removed.
- 6 ounces sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- optional: Salt and pepper to taste
- Chicken Diavolo Pasta
- First, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Then, chop the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. While you are making the Chicken Diavolo, boil your pasta according to the package instructions and drain when finished. Note: Make sure you add salt to your pasta water.
- In a large saute pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil and cayenne pepper. Swirl to combine. Cook the chicken in the spicy oil until fully cooked, about 8 minutes but times may vary.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the butter and garlic to the pan. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until butter is completely melted. Add the heavy cream and crushed red pepper flakes the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, then add the parmesan cheese to the pan and whisk quickly to combine, just heating through. Finally, stir in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and drained pasta. Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe source: sumofyum