- 10 skinless boneless chicken thighs (any chicken can be used)
- Italian style bread crumbs (I've used regular Italian style, plain Panko, & Progresso Italian Panko)
- parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Trim each chicken thigh of all fat as best as you can with kitchen sheers. The fat inside the creases is fine and will melt away.
- Put all chicken thighs into baking dish and it's okay if they are snug.
- Brush mayonnaise on the top of each thigh so there is a thin coating like it shows in image above.
- Sprinkle on a thin layer of bread crumbs on top of chicken thighs.
- Sprinkle on a thin layer of parmesan cheese on top of chicken thighs.
- Season the top only with a little oregano, basil, paprika, and salt & pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees (uncovered).
- Serve hot or cold!
Recipe source: redheadcandecorate