- 16 ounces pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the onion, green pepper, mushrooms, garlic and butter in a skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for another minute or two.
- Whisk in the chicken broth. Stir until the broth thickens slightly.
- Stir in the yogurt. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, and can of tomatoes and stir everything together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta into the prepared dish. Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning. Serve hot. Makes 8 servings.
Recipe source: insidebrucrewlife