- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil, (for Keto, sub for Avocado Oil)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss chicken wings and oil. Place wings on a wire rack set on a baking sheet, taking care not to crowd wings. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from oven. Mix melted butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and brush liberally onto wings (stir butter mixture as you go to make sure you have plenty of seasoning for each wing).
- Place on platter and serve immediately.
Recipe source: thewickednoodle