- 9 inch premade pie crust, thawed
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I use boneless, skinless chicken poached in chicken broth)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup honey roasted almonds, sliced or slivered
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 3/4 cup Saucy Mama Honey Dijon dressing
- 1/4 cup mayo (I like Duke's)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese spread (or Whipped variety)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I like Cheddar or Mixed)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all pie ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread into a thawed pie crust on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the pie.
- Bake 5-10 minutes more until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let the pie rest for a few minutes before cutting.
- Slice and serve warm.
Recipe source: 4theloveoffoodblog