- 1 dozen Chicken wings, raw
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- ½ teaspoon Garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Ginger, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 Season the wings with salt and pepper. Lay out on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 2. In a small sauce pan, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger and sesame oil, and bring them to a boil. Make a thin paste with the cornstarch and water and then add it to the sauce when it boils. Turn it down and stir till it thickens. Set aside.
- At the 30 minute mark, remove the wings from the oven and baste lightly with the sauce. Return to oven for another 10 minutes or so.
- 4. When 10 minutes is up, remove them from the oven and place the wings with the remaining sauce together in a bowl and toss together. Put into a serving dish and garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe source: familyfreshmeals