- 2lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a large bowl add shredded chicken, red grapes, pecans, and green onions.
- In a small bowl add yogurt, mayo, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
- Add the liquid mixture to the chicken dish.
- Stir everything together until it is completely combined.
Recipe source: joyfulhealthyeats