- 1 lb Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breas
- 2 oz Pork Rinds
- 5 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large Egg
- 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Pound chicken breast to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Prepare the breading. Combine pork rinds, parmesan, oregano, pepper, and garlic powder in a food processor and pulse until a uniform powder is formed.
- Prepare the egg wash. Crack an egg in a bowl and beat until white/yolk are combined.
- Bread the chicken: Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Dip each piece into the egg wash, followed by the breading mixture. Place on a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to frying.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil or coconut oil and add the chicken. Cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Heat a pan over high heat with 1 tsp of ghee. When the pan is up to temperature add the cherry tomatoes as well as the rosemary. Cook for 2-3 minutes. We want the tomatoes to begin to blister, but not fully cook down.
- Allow the tomatoes to cool until they are warm to the touch. Toss in the mozzarella and serve beside/atop the chicken.
- Drizzle the Caprese Chicken with olive oil.
Recipe source: ketoconnect