- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 500 g chicken cubed
- 400 g pumpkin cut into cubes
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 400 g fresh spinach chopped
- cashews to garnish (optional)
- Place the first 5 ingredients in the slow cooker dish. The spinach and cashews are added at the final stage.
- Stir and cook on LOW for 6-10 hours or HIGH for 4-6 hours.
- Stir occasionally to allow the flavours to mix.
- Ten minutes before serving, add the spinach to the chicken coconut curry and stir through. The spinach will wilt and cook. You may not fit all the spinach in one go, but wait for the first handful to wilt then add more and stir again.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and garnish with cashews (optional) or a sprinkle of coconut threads.
Recipe source: ditchthecarbs