- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning (see note)
- 1 jar (16 oz) banana peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Lay the chicken in the bottom of a large casserole dish so that it is flat and not overlapping. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top of the chicken. Next spread the banana peppers over the ranch seasoning. Then top the banana peppers with pats of butter. Top it all evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temperature.
- Serve hot over rice, cauli rice, sauteed greens, or with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
Recipe source: thepinningmama