- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cutlets
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, or plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place cutlets in a large bowl then pour ranch dressing over the chicken and mix until evenly coated. Marinate for up to overnight or bread immediately.
- To make the breading, add breadcrumbs, cheddar and Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl then stir until well combined.
- Remove chicken from dressing and allow the excess to drip off but leave any that clings to the chicken. Completely coat each breast in the breading mixture.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet, spritz top of chicken with cooking spray and bake 15-20 minutes or until the breading is crisp and chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and allow it to rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe source: everydaydishes