- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 8 cloves garlic, coarsely minced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Rinse the chicken wings with cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the chicken to a big bowl or a Ziplock bag.
- In a bowl, add the garlic, fish sauce, sugar and ground black pepper together. Stir to mix well.
- Add the marinade to the chicken wings, combine well so the chicken wings are well coated with the marinade. Marinate the chicken wings for two hours or best overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the surface turns golden brown. Top with the crushed peanuts and cilantro and serve immediately.
Recipe source: rasamalaysia