- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb dry linguine noodles broken in half
- 3/4-1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Add the broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and noodles to the instant pot in that order. DO NOT STIR, but make sure all noodles are covered. If you need to move some noodles around, thats okay.
- Set your Instant Pot to Manual for 6 minutes (I like my noodles with a little bite to them, if you like yours softer I’d recommend cooking for a minute or two longer) and then let it naturally release its pressure for an additional 6 minutes then quick release.
- Let the noodles and sauce sit for a minute or so. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Your cheese will not melt into the sauce if it doesn’t cool for a minute or two.
- Gradually stir in the parmesan cheese.
- It’s ready to eat, Enjoy!
Recipe source: cookingwithkarli