- 2 cups Long Grain Rice , uncooked
- 2½ cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Carrots
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Medium Eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add rice and vegetable stock in your instant pot. Mix so the rice is spread around evenly. Throw in diced carrots and close the lid.
- Instant Pot Settings: turn the vent to “SEALING” position, press “MANUAL” and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the instant pot finished cooking, press “CANCEL” button. After 10 minutes, release the pressure manually.
- Now mix the rice, it will be quite sticky but it should change its texture and lose quite a lot of its stickiness. Move the rice to a side and press the “SAUTE” function. Add oil and frozen peas and saute for about a minute before mixing everything together.
- Make a well in the middle of the rice and add beaten eggs. Stir the egg into rice and fry everything together for a further 1-2 minutes before turning off Instant Pot completely. Taste it and if needed, season with salt and pepper.
Recipe source: happyfoodstube