- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 rack Baby Back Ribs
- 12 oz can Coke
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- Combine first 7 ingredients and mix together to make a rub. Set aside.
- Remove membrane from back side of ribs by loosening at one end with a knife and grabbing with paper towel and pulling off.
- Apply rub to both sides of ribs and place in a ring inside of Instant Pot.
- Pour Coke and Liquid Smoke into center of pot.
- Pressure cook on manual high for 30 minutes with no warming and allow pressure to release naturally.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Transfer ribs to broiler pan and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Bake 10-15 minutes watching to ensure ribs don't burn.
Recipe source: cincyshopper