- 1 large Filet of Wild Alaskan Cod (the BIG fillets can feed easily 2-3 people)
- 1 C. of Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt/Pepper and Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- In an oven safe glass dish that fits in your Instant Pot, put the cup of tomatoes.
- Cut the larger fish fillet into 2-3 smaller pieces and lay on top of the tomatoes.
- Season with salt/pepper & miscellaneous seasoning.
- Top with 2 pats of butter, each 1 Tbsp.
- Drizzle with a bit of Olive Oil.
- Pour 1 C. water in the Instant Pot and place the trivet inside.
- Set the oven safe glass dish inside and lock the lid.
- Push Manual (high) and set the timer for 5 minutes (thawed) or, 9 minutes (frozen).
- Once it beeps, release the pressure manually.
Recipe source: rebootedmom