- 1 lb Frozen Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 TBS Read Himalayan sea salt Or Alaea Salt
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth Check your owners manual and use minimum amount of liquid.
- 1 Tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tsp Liquid Smoke
- Pressure Cooker
- Meat Shredding Bear Claws
- Electric Hand Mixer
- With your pressure cooker set to “saute”, fry the bacon for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the sea salt on the frozen chicken thighs.
- When the bacon is done cooking add the chicken broth, liquid smoke and coconut aminos to the pressure cooker to de glaze and get all the tasty bits of bacon off of the pressure cooker. Be sure to do this quickly and keep your hands clear in case the bacon grease decides to pop up.
- Add the salted chicken thighs to the pot and turn off the saute setting. Seal the pressure cooker lid according to your instruction manual. Set the pressure cooker to cook for 12 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the Chicken and bacon from the pressure cooker and place in a bowl or serving tray. Shred the chicken using the bear claw meat shredders or simply use your electric hand mixer. If the chicken does not shred easily put it back in the pressure cooker and cook for an additional 2-5 minutes and release the pressure manually again.
- Once the chicken is shredded, pour about 1/4 cup of the liquid from the pressure cooker onto the shredded chicken. This will add back flavor to the dish. Taste the chicken and add more broth if needed.
- Serve on Romain lettuce as pictured or simply eat it by itself. It was hard for me to not eat the whole bowl before I took a picture guys! Enjoy!
Recipe source: omgketoyum