- 8oz Yellow Fin Tuna (Ahi Tuna) Fillet
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 5 sprigs cilantro or Italian parsley (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1/2 Haas avocado
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pili nuts
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 ruby red grapefruit
- Cut your ahi into ¼ inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the coconut aminos, sesame oil and salt. Gently toss.
- Halve your grapefruit and cut out the sections, add them to your bowl.
- Mince your cilantro, add it to the bowl.
- Chop your pili nuts, dice your avocado, add both to the bowl.
- Gently toss to combine everything.
- Divide the ahi mix between two bowls and garnish with sesame seeds. Viola!
Recipe source: perfectketo