- collard greens (prepared)
- Filling options: yellow pepper, tomato, avocado, carrots, purple cabbage, cucumber, micro greens - all cut into this strips)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1½ - 2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- ¼ cup finely grated carrot
- ½ Teaspoon coco aminos
- ¼ cup Califa unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Prepare collard greens and place desired combination of filling ingredients in the middle.
- Fold collard green around the filling like a burrito.
- Cut in half for serving.
- Combine Dressing ingredients in blender (a mini food processor immersion blender would work too) and blend until fully combined.
- Serve wraps with dressing.
Recipe source: thewoodenskillet