INGREDIENTSSpring Roll Filling
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced
- 5 carrots, shredded
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 dates, soaked until soft (save soaking water)
- 1/2 cup date soaking water
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- (or soy sauce)*
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients except lime slices together. Place in bowl and toss with “Peanut Sauce”. Top with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. You can add more of the date water if it is too thick.
Recipe source: rawmazing