- 1 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomato Oil
- 2 large Salmon Fillets
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 10 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream Full fat
- 4 cups Spinach
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If your wanting to accompany this dish with some pasta. Then make sure you start by cooking that first, and once it’s cooked strain and set aside. Start by cooking the salmon, add 1 tbsp of oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes into the frying pan.
- Saute the salmon on medium-low heat flesh side down for 8 minutes. Flip over and saute for another 2 minutes or until the salmon looks cooked all the way through. Once cooked throughout remove from the pan and set aside for later.
- In the same pan, add the crushed garlic and chopped up sun-dried tomatoes. Simmer on medium to low heat for 2 minutes before adding in all the spices, milk, sour cream and parmesan cheese.
- Next add in the washed spinach, and allow it to wilt before adding back in the cooked salmon fillets.
- Bring the pan to low heat and simmer everything together uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow it to sit off the element to thicken up for a few minutes before serving. Serve over a bed of your favorite pasta if desired. I like "Conchiglie/Shell Pasta" enjoy!
Recipe source: canadiancookingadventures