- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (16 oz total)
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 2 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 Royal Riviera® Pear, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 oz Brie, skin removed, divided
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- Cooking spray
- Cooking twine
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees.
- Make a lengthwise cut into the side of the chicken breast to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Season the inside and outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add the oil, onions, and prosciutto.
- Sauté until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sage and pear, season with a pinch of salt, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until translucent.
- Remove from heat and add the arugula. Set aside to cool a few minutes.
- Divide the stuffing and fill each breast with the pear filling and Brie.
- Using the cooking twine, tie the chicken breasts closed with 3 pieces for each.
- Heat an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Carefully sear the outside of the chicken on all sides except where the stuffing is until golden brown.
- Set the chicken in the skillet cut-side-up and place the skillet in the oven (if you don’t have an oven-proof skillet, place in a baking pan).
- Cover the skillet tightly with foil and cook 23 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cut each breast in half and serve.
Recipe source: gardenandtable