- 2 small summer squash sliced 1/4-in thick
- 2 small zucchini sliced 1/4-in thick
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus trimmed and cut in half widthwise
- 1 large sweet pepper sliced 1/4-in thick into strips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz penne pasta cooked according to package instructions
- In a small bowl, toss squash, zucchini asparagus, pepper, garlic, and basil pesto until evenly combined. Season veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill veggies on nonstick tin foil over medium-high heat stirring occasionally until veggies are slightly charred and tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve grilled veggies warm with hot penne pasta. Enjoy!
Recipe source: wholeandheavenlyoven