- 2 Cups Stir Fry Veggies, steamed (snow peas, broccoli, sprouts)
- 1 1/2 Cups Peas and Carrots Steam Bag
- 1 eggs
- 2 cups cooked rice, 1-3 days old so it’s dried out
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Teriyaki Sauce, divided- Use this Recipe from our Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Make the teriyaki sauce per directions.
- Place 3/4 cup in a ziploc bag with the meat.
- Place the meat in the freezer.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat with a dash of oil.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl and put it in the skillet, lifting and tilting the egg to allow more raw egg to run underneath until set, gently flip the egg.
- Cook until set and remove to a cutting board to cut in small pieces.
- Place the oil in a large skillet and add the rice, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- In a small dish, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, white sugar, ginger and red pepper.
- Pour into the rice and stir to coat evenly.
- Add the veggies and set aside in a 9×13″ baking dish.
- Remove the meat from the freezer and slice thin. Putting any you don’t use back in the freezer.
- Heat the skillet to medium high heat.
- Add a little oil and once hot, add the steak, cooking for 3-5 minutes then remove to the casserole dish with the rice and steamed veggies.
- Add a drizzle of teriyaki all over the casserole and toss to coat.
- You can bake to crisp up the top if you’d like or serve as is with another drizzle of teriyaki sauce.
Recipe source: ohsweetbasil