- 250 g flour
- 125 ml water
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 225 g pumpkin puree (1 cup)
- 130 g chickpeas, cooked (1 cup)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
InstructionsFor the pasta dough:
- To a bowl, add flour, water and olive oil. Combine everything together with a fork until you obtain a dough.
- Knead the dough for 2 minutes, then cover it with a clean kitchen towel and place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Steam or bake pumpkin for 25 minutes or until fork-tender and mash it with a fork. Simply skip this step if you are using canned pumpkin puree.
- Add all pumpkin filling ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Take the prepared dough out of the fridge and roll it out thinly between two pieces of parchment paper or on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a glass or a ravioli cutter, cut out medium-sized circles. Roll out leftover dough and repeat this step.
- Place approximately 1-2 tsp of pumpkin filling in the center of each circle. Lightly brush the sides with water and fold each circle in half. Seal the edges with a fork to prevent the ravioli from opening when you cook them.
- To cook the ravioli, bring a large pot of water to a boil and carefully add in the ravioli. Simmer until they float to the top (2-3 minutes), it means they are cooked. Remove from the pot and drain.
Recipe source: bloomingnolwenn