- 4 bone-in pork loin chops about 1 1/2 lbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. apricot jam
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 fresh apricots halved
- olive oil
- Preheat your gas grill on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Make glaze: In a small bowl, stir together the jam, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside. Prepare pork chops by patting dry with paper towels and lightly seasoning on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat of the grill to medium, and add the seasoned pork chops. Cook for about 5 minutes. Lightly brush the apricots with olive oil, and place on top rack (or place that is not near direct heat) of grill to cook for about 5-7 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip the chops, and then brush with the glaze. Cook for one minute, flip again, and brush with more glaze. Continue this for about 5 minutes and until you've used all the glaze. Pork chops should cook for a total of 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and apricots from grill and enjoy right away.
Recipe source: realhousemoms