- 8-10 10" flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded chicken (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 tbsp (1 or 2) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, depending on how hot you like it
- 2 cups (16 oz) sour cream, divided
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded pepper jack cheese
- In a large bowl stir together shredded chicken with 1 1/2 cups of the sour cream, chipotle pepper, shredded cheese and salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and oil using cooking spray or olive oil with a brush.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, add ½ cup filling to one side of the tortilla and fold in half.
- Arranged prepared quesadillas on a baking sheet and brush or spray with oil.
Recipe source: themodernproper