- 6 pork chops thin
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning
- Sprinkle seasonings evenly over pork chops on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops to pan and sear until browned and cooked to an internal temperature of 145° F. Around 5 minutes per side. This will vary depending on the thickness of your chops, just keep checking the temperature.
- Divide the shredded cheese evenly over the tops of each chops and heat under the broiler on HI until melted, slightly brown and bubbling.
Recipe source: 730sagestreet