- 2 cups frozen kiwi (5-6 ripe kiwis, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen)
- 2 cups spinach leaves, loosely packed (I used fresh baby spinach)
- 2 medium bananas, frozen, cut into ½" thick slices
- 1½ cups coconut milk (light or full fat)*
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup*
- fresh kiwi fruit, banana slices, orange, pomegranate, granola, and toasted coconut flakes
- Place the kiwi, spinach, banana, coconut milk, and 1 tablespoon of agave syrup in a blender. Place the lid on and pulse until smooth, turning off the power and scraping down the sides if necessary. If the smoothie is too thick for your preference, add more coconut milk. Taste the smoothie and add the additional tablespoon of agave syrup, if desired.
- Pour the smoothie into bowls, and arrange fruit decoratively over the top with the granola and coconut flakes, if using. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Recipe source: flavorthemoments