- 3 pounds small gold potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the whole potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Add about a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. This step can be done in advance, even the day before. Cover and refrigerate the potatoes until you're ready to grill them.
- Slice the potatoes in half and place them in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Transfer the potatoes to a vegetable grill basket. Place on a grill over high heat.
- Grill the potatoes until lightly browned and heated through, tossing occasionally, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Lemon Herb Sauce by placing the parsley, mint, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process while drizzling the olive oil through the funnel of the food processor. Scrape down the sides with a spatula as needed. The sauce should be chunky.
- When the potatoes are ready, transfer them to a serving bowl. Top with the Lemon Herb Sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: veggiessavetheday