- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 bell pepper, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 white onion, minced
- Handful cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 3 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 8 ounces enchilada sauce (we use fronterra)
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Cilantro, minced
- Preheat the oven broiler to high.
- Combine all of the meatball ingredients except for the oil in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a 10.5" cast iron skillet until hot. Add in the meatballs and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- Pour in the enchilada sauce and top with the 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese. Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, sliced jalapeños, and cilantro to serve.
Recipe source: castironketo