- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Optional Toppings
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, chopped nuts, coconut, other fruits and seeds
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds and ½ cup of almond milk. Give it a good whisk, until thoroughly combined. Cover and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add bananas and the remaining 1 cup of almond milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as need. Add mangoes, blending until mostly smooth.
- Take the chia seed mixture out of the fridge—it should have thickened to a gel-like consistency. Give it another good whisk. Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scrape the chia seed mixture out of the cup and into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls. Top with kiwi slices. Add additional toppings as you’d like. Enjoy!
Recipe source: beamingbaker