- 3/4 cup egg whites (I use egg whites from a carton)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 large (very ripe) banana, mashed
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine mashed banana and zucchini in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg whites and almond milk in a small saucepan and stir with a spatula over medium heat. Add flaxseed and continue stirring until mixture begins to slightly thicken. Make sure to use the spatula to continually scrape the sides of the saucepan so mixture doesn’t adhere to the pan.
- Add banana-zucchini mixture and stir constantly as oatless oatmeal begins to thicken. (Do not walk away!) Add cinnamon, reduce heat and continue to stir until oatless oatmeal reaches desired level of thickness.
- Top with desired toppings (berries, nuts, nut butter, unsweetened coconut) and enjoy!
Recipe source: pbfingers