- 3 tilapia fillets approximately 3/4 lbs total weight
- cooking oil spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder optional
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets using a paper towel. Set aside.
- Combine paprika, Cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, and parsley flakes in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spray cooking oil on each tilapia fillet and then rub with the paprika mixture. Turn the fillet over and rub the remaining mixture on the other side.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay an aluminum foil over a baking tray. Spray cooking oil on the foil and arrange the fillet on top. Spray some cooking oil on the tilapia fillet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish is done and flaky.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe source: speedyrecipe