- 3 cups green enchilada sauce or green salsa
- 3 cups cooked turkey or chicken, shredded or cut in small pieces
- 5 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 tomato chopped (optional)
- 2 green onions chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the green enchilada sauce on the bottom of the skillet then start layering with 1/3 of the turkey, 1/3 of the tortilla chips, top with 1/3 of the sour cream and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining enchilada sauce, turkey, chips, sour cream and cheese 2 more times, to make a total of 3 layers of each ingredient.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until hot inside and all the cheese has melted.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, cilantro and black pepper.
- Serve while hot.
Recipe source: jocooks