- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I used Rodelle Organic Baker's Extract)
- 1 (3.4 ounce box) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling - just the dry mix
- 3-1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Lay a long strip of foil on your counter, to drop your cookies on after they cook. In a medium sized pot, on the stovetop over medium heat, add the butter, milk and sugar. Stir mixture occasionally and bring it to a boil. Once mixture reaches a boil, set timer for 1-minute.
- After 1-minute, remove the pot from the stove and stir in the vanilla extract, salt, and half of the oats. Slowly stir in the dry pudding mix into the pot. If you add it too quickly, it will start to cook and clump up. Once all of the pudding mix is mixed in, stir in the white chocolate and remaining oats. Stir until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop desired sized cookies onto the strip of foil. Let cookies set and cool.
Recipe source: kellylynnssweetsandtreats