Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 25 minutes
Total Time : 35 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cubed
- 4 carrots washed and sliced
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- 13.66 ounce can coconut cream
- ½ cup coconut milk scoop the thick cream from top of can
- 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Saute chicken in one tablespoon of oil for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients to pot.
3. Set manual pressure time for 25 minutes.
4. Allow for a quick release of pressure, stir and serve.
5. Serve over rice.
Makes 6 servings.
Source : savingdollarsandsense